High Voltage Multi-Range DC Power Supplies from B&K Precision
The MR Series high voltage multi-range DC power supplies deliver up to 5 kW of clean output power in a 2U form factor. These power sources are appropriate for both bench use and automated test system applications requiring a broad range of voltage and current (s). For benchtop applications, this series also provides an intuitive user interface for list mode programming and slew rate adjustments directly from the front panel.
Caters (2U) to You
For the generation of test sequences and data logging, operating software is provided without the need to write source code. In addition to USB, GPIB, LXI-compliant LAN, and analog interfaces, the MR Series provides quick command response times, superior regulation, and reduced noise characteristics that benefit integrators. Up to 50 power supplies can be daisy-chained and controlled by a single PC, or for increased output power, multiple power supplies can be connected in parallel.
In a world where change is constant, it is wise to invest in a power supply that caters to 2U (you)!
Features & Benefits
- Output up to 1000 V or 120 A
- Multi-ranging operation, capable of replacing multiple fixed range power supplies
- Compact 2U form factor
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, GPIB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces
- Galvanically isolated analog control and monitoring interface
- Protection features: OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, foldback protection mode, and key-lock function
- Adjustable voltage and current slope (rise and fall time)
- List mode: 10 user-defined setups with up to 100 programmable steps each
- LED mode to minimize inrush current and protect LED panels
- Built-in SAS function for storage of up to 101 I-V curves with Voc, Isc, Vmp, Imp, parameters and 4096-point table
- Remote Sense to compensate for voltage drop
- Master/Slave mode operation provides up to 50 kW with 10 units connected in parallel
- Control up to 50 power supplies from one PC
- Soft panel software for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging included
- cTUVus certification mark fulfills CSA and UL safety standards